Monday, May 29, 2006

BG looses it

Oh no... Bill Gray looses it (he's the guy who decrees the total number, and reasons for, the Hurricanes in the Atlantic and their "multi-decadal" cycle).

Pick your best line - is it:
"Climate change is normal and natural. There was a Medieval Warm Period, for example, long before Exxon Mobil existed."
"The models can't even predict the weather in two weeks, much less 100 years"
"Few people know what I know. I've been in the tropics, I've flown in airplanes into storms. I've done studies of convection, cloud clusters and how the moist process works. I don't think anybody in the world understands how the atmosphere functions better than me."

Or the good ole ball instead of the man...

"Gore believed in global warming almost as much as Hitler believed there was something wrong with the Jews."

Crikey.
See the Washington Post

(According to Godwins first law of the internet, that's game, set, match. Thank you linesman, thank you ballboys...)

No comments: